Wednesday, December 31, 2008

GoOd ByE YeAr 2008 ...HeLlO 2009!!



Time passes by so fast...just a blink and everything ws just history...2008 has been a great year for me...well first of all...i fell in love with my best friend...

i found my true friend...

and this year also has taught me to be more aware about the people around us....i definitely learnt the ture meaning of friendship..love and happiness...

many memories wonders..many cherished moments....still...

looking forward for a fantastic new beginning with my friends...family and my love..

.i've in many useless relationships..somehow...

this one has become the most precious and

i am totally in love with my hafiz...

my best friend..

haninah has taught me anything i need to know about love and friendship...love you sahabat!..

my mum...the a strong hearted person..the best mother...my siblings...luve u guys a bunch!...shweet cousins....what a year it has been...the year where there were good times..and badtimes as well...


LIFE IS NOT ABOUT LIVING..BUT GOING THROUGH WITH IT


1 comment: